Game day fashion has certainly evolved over the years. No longer do we simply throw on a t-shirt or jersey and call it a day. Instead we put as much thought into dressing for Saturday game days as we do for Saturday date nights! I love the trend of finding pieces that aren’t specifically made for football watching, but that can take looking good while spectating to a whole new level.
I found this Block O Crewneck Sweatshirt at Homage last winter and I love it! Since this piece is specifically made for Ohio State fans, I decided to dress it up a bit by layering it with a collared shirt from banana republic (–> similar style), skinny jeans, and a pair of Toms grey flats.
I also added an additional layer of warmth by wearing this fleece-lined vest in black from Old Navy as well. I wore this on Saturday when we went to our town’s annual Christmas celebration. I wanted to look cute and put together while still representing my favorite team!
Here are a few of my other favorite looks from around the web for cheering on the scarlet and grey:
- Factory Funnelneck Sweatshirt in Heather Light Grey
- Women’s Chunky-Knit Infinity Scarf in Grey
- Factory Classic Button-Down in Flannel in Red Grey Plaid
- Toms Classics in Red Canvas
- Women’s Jersey Swing Dress in Grey Plaid
- Ponte Three Quarter Sleeve Slip Dress in Modern Red
- Plaid Frost Free Vest in Red Plaid